Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Day !.

In my over-excitement of obtaining photoshop CS3, I made a graphic that reads "Giant Dreams, Midget Ability" rather than "Giant Dreams, Midget Abilities". See, that's what I'm talking about. Great aspirations and sub-standard execution. That's my life. Well, pluralization is overrated anyway. Unfair to people with lisps - to young David Sedarises everywhere. Also, forgive me. The graphic is rather repetitive at the moment; I can't decide whether I like the look of the title, where it should say blog, and all these petty decisions. Feed-back?
Well, sure Christine. I'll give you feedback. But why did you make this blog? Maybe then we can give you more informed opinions as to how the graphic should look. Also, if we ask this questions, it'll give you an ill-formed excuse to segue into the next paragraph topic!
Why, thank you for asking, ambiguous-third person. There were three things that compelled me to make this blog:
1. an overarching sense of self-worthlessness*
2. David Sedaris's Me Talk Pretty One Day.**
3. A summer basking unprotected in UV - Unproductive Vegetation.

*brought on by an unfortunate bathing suit incident, a dream riddled with superficial prime time television series characters whose presence mysteriously lead to my untimely death, at which point, I entered into an insufferable afterlife of sitting in my faked-wood paneled bedroom while my demonic dog (in the dream it's demonic, in real life it's a Pomeranian) occasionally visited me at my bedside to show me it's weirdly contorted face like those annoying pug flash-animations, and also the periods.
**Not to blame for feeling of self-worthlessness

I'm restless, yearning to breathe free. Will this blog help? Chained to a lap top, observing more of the mundane, transcribing it here for your viewing pleasure? Yeah. For a while.

No comments: